‘Excellent’ – Our latest SIAMs Inspection Report
We are thrilled to be able to share with you the results of the SIAMs inspection we underwent this half term. The SIAMs inspection is conducted by the London Diocese Board into the school’s identity, community and teaching of RE. Please take a minute to read it in full by clicking here.
A few highlights:
- St Stephen’s is a vibrant and life-affirming Church school.
- The school’s deeply embedded Christian vision is driving distinctiveness and making a tangible
difference to provision and practice.
- It has a transformative impact on the lives of pupils and adults.
- Collective worship is a strong expression of the school’s Christian vision. It is inclusive and
invitational, and powerfully enhances the spiritual flourishing of all.
- High quality religious education (RE) is well planned, and teaching and learning ensure that
pupils have a high level of religious literacy.